Full Day Offshore – Rod & Reel Fishing – Open
• 12 hrs (5am-5pm)
• Aboard The Huntress: Luhrs 30 Open
• All charters include H&L fishing tackle, bait, fish kept on ice, drinks, snacks, and fish cleaning.
You are responsible for meals. The Huntress is equipped with a microwave, single burner stove & propane grill for use on overnight trips.
• All Divers and Anglers are responsible to possess a Valid CA fishing license (Mexican Fishing license if traveling to Mexican waters).
Brink Expeditions will coordinate Mexican FMM visas when necessary
Passport information is required. Complete the form during checkout.
The boat will not enter Mexican waters without everyone onboard having their passport. Don’t be that guy 🙂
• Crew gratuity is not included & is greatly appreciated.
• A 50% penalty will be incurred for cancellations within 10 days of departure for both open & private charters.
• Open charters- If you do not show 20 minutes after departure, payment will be forfeited and the trip will depart without you out you.
• If BRINK Expeditions is required to cancel a trip due to weather or any reason we will fully refund the cost of your trip or reschedule for another time at the customers discretion.