BRINK Expeditions home base: Sunroad Resort Marina (Gate A-D)
955 Harbor Island Dr.
San Diego, CA 92101
• All Divers and Anglers are responsible to possess a Valid CA fishing license AND Mexican Fishing license IF traveling south of the border).
• Passports are mandatory when traveling to Mexican Waters. The boat will not cross the border unless everyone onboard has a passport.
• Brink Expeditions will coordinate the Mexican FMM visa’s when necessary. Customers will need to provide the following no less than 72hrs before departure: Last Name, First Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Country of Birth, Nationality, Passport number, Country of Issuance, Issue Date, Expiration Date
• All charters include Rods/Reels and tackle, bait, fish kept on ice, drinks, snacks, and fish cleaning.
• Lunch is NOT Included.
• Our team is committed to working hard to ensure you have a great time. Gratuity is not included and is greatly appreciated.
• A 50% cancellation fee will be incurred for trips cancelled within 10 days of departure for both open & private charters.
• Open charters- If you do not show 20 minutes after departure, payment will be forfeited and the trip will depart without you out you.
• If BRINK Expeditions is required to cancel a trip due to weather or any reason we will fully refund the cost of your trip or reschedule for another time at the customers discretion.
Open Charters are the way to go for those that are from out of town, aren’t interested or able to herd enough cats to fill a private charter or are interested in meeting and chasing fish with some new friends. You’re welcome to book 1 spot, 2 spots or as many as your group needs. The BRINK team will then spread the word to fill the remaining spots. Each trip will be specifically dedicated to either spearfishing, rod & reel fishing OR another specific activity. For example, we will not mix fishing and spearfishing as we want to be sure that everyone onboard gets to focus on the activity they signed up for. Our goal is to make sure you end the day with a big smile on your face, excited to get out there again.
The ultimate ocean adventures starts here! Our captain’s and crew are here to ensure that you and your group, family, co-workers or surly bunch of any kind have the custom tailored experience you’ve always wanted. The focus can be spearfishing, rod & reel fishing, sightseeing, offshore tubing or a little bit of everything. It’s a true build your own adventure. The only thing we ask is that you end the day with a big smile on your face, wanting to come back for more. Give us a call to discuss your wildest ideas. We’ll do our best to make em happen, and then some.